Tuesday 23 November 2010

Nothing special.

The last couple of days I've been trying to get more shots of the Great Northern Diver but it's not working out. It has been too shady or overcast when the beast has been close in but perfect light when it is too far away. This is the best I've had. Nothing special.
There have been a few RT Diver around too but always too far out so the Grey Herons have kept me amused. It was good to see this one wrestle with a fish for a while...
...before finally swallowing the spiney meal.
I had the close attention of this Hooded Crow for 5 minutes or so...
...before he headed straight out onto the rocks for a quick snack that was left over from the Otters.
It's nice when it just happens but sometimes it can be a struggle. I've had a real hard time spotting Golden Eagle from the garden despite some hard looking. I finally put that one to rights today:-)

No comments: